INKA PALLET, THE PRICE COMPETITIVE CHOICE IN PALLETIZATION
- Price competitive.
- Lower transport, storage and distribution costs.
- Nestable pallets. Its nestable format allows the stacking of 50 pallets in 2 m. height.
- Highly adaptable.
- Easy and secure handling.
- Fast supply in large or small quantities.
- Available in all standard sizes.
- Easy to recover and reuse and totally recyclable.
INKA pallets are designed and moulded in a way they can be nested one inside the other when there is no freight. This fact increases the security when the pallets are stacked and unstacked in your facilities. Furthermore, being stacked they only need approximately 30% of the required space for conventional wooden pallets.
This means saving additional costs: once stored in your facilities, storing space is saved as 70 pallets only take 2 m height.
Another advantage is the reduction of the transport costs, only one lorry can transport 3 times more INKA pallets than a conventional pallet, for instance, 2,000 Euro size pallets.
The reusing and recycling concept of INKA Pallets is based on the fact that they can be used several times.
Its easy recovering and reuse or recycling means a reduce of costs and decreases considerably the environmental impact.
Recover, reuse and recycle.