Our process is divided into six stages:
- Selection of the raw material.
- The base slurry is made by mixing the raw material and an aqueous solution.
- Moulding (mould and countermould).
- Part line drying oven.
- Pressing and optional cutting.
- Quality control.
We use different technologies depending on the product requirements:
- HARDpulp is used when we want to achieve a product with high rigidity and stability even under high stress.
- USUALpulp is used when we want to achieve a mass production product that is easy to handle due to its lightness.
- QUALITYpulp is used when we want to achieve a product with a smoother surface and a more elegant and precise finish.